Pharmacy Data Analyst
Gather, analyze, and present audit findings specific to the Pharmacy Benefit Management Industry. Experience in the Pharmacy Benefit Industry preferred. Consulting opportunity available. Some travel required.
- Conduct data analysis using skills in statistics and database management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Works effectively on multiple client assignments or projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Demonstrates strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Gather information needed to perform audits.
- Generate audit reports.
- Analyze audit report results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Consult with client audit findings.
- Create and prepare final reports for client review.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Is .NET your thing? Weekend hacker?
You’re in the right place. TRICAST is looking for a software developer, tester, or QA Analyst to join our team. Compensation is very competitive.
If you’re passionate, driven, outgoing, intelligent, confident, pragmatic, humble, curious and just love creating a product, you’ll be successful over the long haul. If you’re the type of person we’re looking for, we have no doubt you can learn our stack.
- Seek T-Shaped people, capable and willing to work in multiple disciplines (Development, QA, Design, Analyst, Ops).
- Develop and deliver software using Professional Scrum.
- Use Microsoft’s .NET platform for our software platforms, but do not shy away from using the best tool for the job when .NET won’t cut it.
- Offer the opportunity to become a world-class developer for the Microsoft® Azure™ platform.
- Have begun the process of capturing an enormous market with a first-of-its-kind, highly disruptive SaaS application.
- Can manipulate large datasets in SQL, Azure tables, blobs, etc. Data is your best friend.
- Care about data privacy and security and know when obfuscation is important.
- Are comfortable navigating VSTS and Visual Studio.
- Advocate strongly for unit/integration/regression testing because you know that software quality is about code, not test cases.
- Enjoy the process of understanding business problems and creating acceptance criteria.
- Have developed/tested on Azure™ are familiar with test patterns for SaaS products
- Value making decisions using empirical data, not gut instinct.
- Loathe wasting your time creating valueless paperwork, like 20-page test plans and endless stacks of written test cases.